- We have a memory of Sutton at the pool with her friends, and Laurel, and Laurel's necklace and the mesquite thicket and someone holding a knife to Sutton's back.
- Then we have Sutton going to the police.
- The police have a Sutton Mercer folder for all the times she's cried wolf and they don't believe that she's Emma.
- They drive her to school in the back of a police car.
- All of her teachers at school think she's a devil child.
- She gets the smallest uniform from Nisha, her tennis co-captain.
- She goes home for dinner, to interesting conversation and Mrs. Mercer asking how Emma is.
- She goes to practice tennis and finds Ethan on the court stargazing.
- What do you think about all of the things that were in Sutton's police file?
- What do you think about Laurel and Emma's relationship? How do you see it going?
- What about Thayer? Do you think he met the same fate as Sutton?
- What about Ethan? What do you think their history is now after the tennis court interaction? Their future?
- Should Emma tell Alex what's going on?
- Has your opinion on whether or not Sutton is dead changed?
Tomorrow's Reading: Chapters 14-18; Pages 136-184
Again, ask anything you want! Let's keep the good discussion going!