Let the Read Along Begin!
Don't know what we're talking about? Click here to read more.
Let me bullet the plot for you:
- Sutton is dead, but she's narrating.
- She sees Emma, who looks just like her, and is confused, but still dead.
- Then she finds out she was strangled, but lived? I'm a little foggy on that. Because her foster brother plays a video starring Sutton, not Emma, titled SuttoninAZ.
- So Emma gets kicked out of her present foster situation. Given 2 weeks notice.
- Emma googles Sutton AZ and finds the girl's Facebook page, and finds out that she's for sure a twin. She looks exactly like Sutton.
- Emma sends Sutton a FB message.
- Sutton responds back, even though she's dead, and didn't really respond.
- Emma hops a Greyhound to meet Sutton at Sabino Canyon in Tucson, because Sutton asked her to come in response to the FB message.
- Emma goes.
- Emma gets clubbed and captured.
Sound about right?
Okay, here are a few questions to get the discussion going (and feel free to ask questions of your own in the comments section):
- Is Sutton dead?
- Why did Emma so willingly hop on a Greyhound to meet Sutton the next day?
- What does the person who responded to Emma as Sutton know that Emma does not?
- Who kidnaps Emma?
- What do you do in your brain when you know that details in a story are wrong 'cause you like just hiked there? *cough* wood sign at Sabino *cough* Proof:
Tell us what you think about these questions, and let us know if you have more for the rest of us! This'll be fun, guys!
Tomorrow's Reading: Chapters 5-8 Pages 48-86! See ya tomorrow!! ♥