10. She has pink hair. Since I'm rockin' the purple extensions (just looking like highlights), I was totally loving it.
9. She's small but packs a punch. She was super entertaining and we all laughed several times at her jokes.
8. She's passionate. You can tell that she really loves what she does.
7. She's experienced. Not only is she an author, she's also an editor!
6. She told me I could ignore my teacher. That's gotta make the list, right? Gotta love it.
5. She is nice. She talked with Alexa and I for like fifteen minutes or something. It was super great.
4. She writes about geeks. I ♥ geeks and geeky things, so that makes me happy. Plus, she's fluent in Comicon.
3. She got a wormhole (like an intergalactic one) for her birthday. Unrivaled in cool.
2. She wrote a YA book with a major conflict involving the politics of the Cold war, and set in the 80s. How cool is that? (see Rose Sees Red)
1. She signed a book so that I could give it away to you guys. 'Nuf said. Enter your dets below to enter to win a signed copy of Boy Proof!
Oh, and don't forget to check out Cecil's blog, and if she's coming near you, make it a point to go!