Plot Summary: John finds Sarah. She goes off to sell more tickets. Sarah calls John and asks if he'll go on the hayride with her. They go with Sarah's friend Emily and Sam. Football players abduct John, Sarah, and Sam. John fights back and decimates football players. Then he talks Sarah out of calling the police. They kiss. *insert awwwwwws here* Henri works with Four to try to hone his Telekinesis. Sam avoids John. John goes to Sam's house. Sam accuses him of being an alien. John successfully plays it off. Sam shows him They Walk Among Us, December issue, and November's issue with the article about the Mogadorians. Sam lets John borrow the November issue, and Four takes it to Henri. Sarah's family invites John and Henri to Thanksgiving dinner. Henri successfully tracks down the publisher of They Walk Among Us, and the publisher tells him to never call again when Henri asks about the Mogadorians.
- Did they make the right call not calling the police?
- Do you think they'll find all of the night vision goggles?
- What's with Bernie Kosar? Does he have warp speed or what?
- Do you think the Mogadorians got to the publisher of They Walk Among Us?
- How long do you give John and Sarah?
- What do you think is holding up Four's power/talent/Legacy development?
Tomorrow's reading is pages 200-260, chapters 18-22. It's so fun reading along with you guys!!!