At least this chapter ended at a good stopping point, right?
Answers: We kind of got an answer to the monogamy and race repopulation issues we were wondering about. We find out on page 275 that mating between a Loric and a human "usually...results in an exceptional and gifted human." Also on pages 274-275 Henri cautions John to have fun with Sarah, but that he "wouldn't count on Sarah being your partner." Dun Dun Dun. *que evil sad music*
1. So do you think that anyone else made it to earth off of the museum ship?
2. Do you think that John was right to save Sarah and the dogs?
3. What consequences do you forsee for John for telling Sarah that he's an alien?
4. What do you think Henri will find in the papers on Monday?
5. Bernie Kosar = Hadley?
6. Do you think it was Number Nine that saved the man in Argentina?
7. Do you think that Number Nine is Four's soulmate/parents' best friends child?
8. What did you think about the Greek gods being half Loric? (and Caesar, Aristotle, Khan, da Vinci, Newton, Jefferson, and Einstein?)
Reading for tomorrow is through page 383, chapters 27-30. Only two days left :o(