How's it going guys? Did it kill you to stop at chapter 22? It almost did me! I wanted to keep reading so badly!
Plot Summary: Henri goes to check out the source of They Walk Among Us in Athens, then doesn't show up for Thanksgiving dinner. John makes excuses for him at Sarah's house, but then lies and says Henri needs him so he can leave. He goes home, freaks out a little, then calls Sam to see if his mom can come over. Sam tells John that he will drive himself in his dad's old truck if it's so important to John. Sam drives over, then they decide that they're driving to Athens to look for Henri. John makes up a story about alien conspiracy theorists being after Henri or something like that. They drive to the address that Henri had left with John and on the way see Henri's car. They come up on the house and John has Sam tail one of the guys that came out of it. John attacks the guy in the house, finds Henri. Another guy comes, and John uses his Telekinesis to save Sam and bind attacker #2. They find out that the Mogadorians did indeed get to the publishers and that they Mogadorians knew that the Loric would come. The icky humans don't warn Henri, Sam, and Four that the Mogadorians would be coming, and all of the sudden, they're there. John picks up Henri and Sam and jumps to another roof. They escape the evil Mogadorians. Then, they drive home, in Sam's truck, and Henri and Sam don't move out of Paradise, Ohio.
1. Why do the Mogadorians want the Loric Garde dead?
2. If you ever did meet a Mogadorian, what do you think your reaction would be?
3. Do you think the publishers were right or wrong in complying with the Mogadorians?
4. How 'bout that Telekinesis? What doors do you see opening up to Four because of it?
5. Predctions on what Four's next Legacy will be. Go.
6. Do you agree with Four's decision to stay in Paradise?
Tomorrow's reading: Chapters 22-26. Pages 261-324.