Today, I'm sharing a podcast of The Hermit's House with you for this week's Minimal Investment. Click the title to begin playing the story.
- Iroquois are Native Americans who historically inhabited what we now call Vermont and upstate New York.
- Mocassins are footwear.
- Iroquois were known for being fierce warriors.
- Did you find the story interesting?
- Did you find it scary?
- Had you ever heard the story before?
- Would life be different for you if you were a member of the tribe after this incident? How?
- Did you like the podcast format of this week's Minimal Investment?